Monday, January 2, 2017

Fish are Friends not Food!

Happy New Year!!!🎆🎉🎉🎉🎊

2017! It's gonna be a good one! Mainly because I had Fish head for
dinner on New Years Eve haha. Attached picture below.

This week was crazy! Sister Clark and I were both really sick Tuesday,
Wednesday and Thursday. It was rough! But a lot of the members took
care of us by bringing us medicine and giving us blessings. Let me
tell you, I am so grateful for the Priesthood and worthy men who hold
that power! This church is the one and only true church because of
that power. The same power and authority Jesus Christ held when he was
on the earth.

I have survived 4 holidays on the mission:) it has been a wonderful
experience! I love being able to bring others closer to Christ and
God. I also love taking this time to come closer to Christ myself. I
love progressing and learning more about myself. I would recommend
going on a mission;)

2 Nephi 28:30. "For behold, thus saith the Lord God: I will give unto
the children of
men line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a
little; and blessed are those who hearken unto my precepts, and lend
an ear unto my counsel, for they shall learn wisdom; for unto him that
receiveth I will give more; and from them that shall say, We have
enough, from them shall be taken away even that which they have."
There will never be a time when we stop learning and growing. God
loves us so much he continues to give us tools to help us better our
lives and grow closer to him a little bit at a time, to not overwhelm
us but to bless us with the opportunity to learn more and progress
each day. Do all you can to keep learning and keep progressing and you
will be blessed! The Lord is obligated to fulfill his promised
blessings to us, if we follow his commandments. Grace by our works:)

Love you all!!





No comments:

Post a Comment