Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Oatmeal Cream Pie



Sup in the 614!

This week I have a new companion!! Her name is Sister Manns!! She is
also half black! We get a long really well and have similar style:) I
got lucky:) I'll attach a pic:)

We have a baptism coming up this week! On March 4, 2017 Myanna is
getting baptized!!! We are excited for her… We have been only teaching
her for about two weeks before elders taught her. I think I explained
more in my last email. She is eight years old and a ball of fun. It's
so amazing to see little kids make the decision to be baptized at such
a young age. They understand the covenant they are making and the promise
they are making between them and God. It warms my heart.

This week sister Hopkins went home :/ but I am happy that she is home
with her family. I am sure she misses being a missionary but is happy
to be home. I am now the designated driver and I've been in the area
the longest. I am just so excited that I get to drive!!! Finally:)

I have been reading in the Book of Mormon about Captain Moroni and the
Title of Liberty.  I find captain Moroni so intriguing.  He is a boss.
Captain Moroni followed the directions of God and was prepared for
battle against the Lamanites. This makes me think of putting on the
"Armor or God." If we follow the commandments of God, we will be
prepared and the and the adversary will not be able to "sneak up" on
us. Alma 49:7&8

I love y'all! I love the Gospel and don't know where I would be without it!






No comments:

Post a Comment