Wednesday, October 12, 2016

MTC Week 3!

Hey hey hey! 

I can't believe that this is my last P-Day in the MTC. This same time next week I will be in Ohio! As much as I have enjoyed it here, I can't wait to leave:) 

This week has been pretty long...I got pretty sick on Monday and Tuesday. I got the flu shot on Saturday so I am thinking it was my body reacting to that. I am much better now. I asked the Elders in my district to give me a blessingTuesday morning because I was pretty bad...and I can't express enough how thankful I am for the Priesthood. I love the Priesthood and the willingness and worthiness of the Elders. 

Last night for our Tuesday Devotional Elder David A. Bednar came to speak to us at the MTC!!! I was so happy!! He is my favorite Apostle! He talked about how he "Listens to General Conference." He told us that when he takes notes he writes the doctrine being taught, the invitation being extended, and the blessings being promised for every talk. I loved this because it applies to how we teach our investigators. We teach them the doctrine or principle, invite them to act, and teach them of the promised blessing from doing what we invite them to do. I wish you all could have been there to hear it...It was awesome!

We went to the Provo Temple again today. It was beautiful. I will send pictures. 

I love you all.

Peace and Blessings

Sister McCormick 


No comments:

Post a Comment