Monday, April 10, 2017

Fish and Chips (Last Week)

I hope everyone enjoyed Conference! I love hearing from the Apostles
and the Prophet! Such an amazing and humbling experience!

One of My favorite talks was by L. Whitney Clayton. He talked about
committing even if we don't understand. He talked about Jesus Christ
and Mary, and how she had complete faith in Jesus even if she didn't
understand everything. That is how we need to be...we need to have
complete faith in the Savior, and God and his plans for us...no matter
the circumstance. Simple acts of faith. We don't know Gods time table
so we must have faith that he knows what he is doing.

I don't always know what God has in store for me, and I don't always
understand why things happen the way they do, but I have complete
trust and faith in him. And in turn, I am blessed. And I can see the
blessings. They don't always come when or how I want...but they do
come. Time is such a beautiful and interesting thing to think about.
Since we can't tell the future, we just gotta trust.

I also loved how much the Plan of Salvation was mentioned in this
general conference. So much to learn from knowing Gods plan for each
of us. I want to extend the invitation that I accepted from
conference. To study the Living Christ. In doing so, you will better
understand your Devine potential and purpose in this life. Study the
life of the savior.

This week has been really great...we have some great new
Investigators, and last night we had a fantastic and spirit filled
lesson with the Walters family! 4 out of the 6 are to be baptized on
May 6th!!! So awesome! I am so fortunate and blessed to have the
opportunity to teach those who are ready to come closer to Christ. I
am so fortunate to be Gods servant and instrument for good. I am
happiest when I am serving others. I have learned so much of myself
from my mission and there is on,y up from here ;)

Thank you everyone for the emails, letters, and packages:) they always
lift my spirits:) xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment