Monday, March 27, 2017

Octupus, Clams, Shrimp and Crawfish!

This week went by so fast! So many good things happens this week. We
had exchanges on Thursday in a neighboring city called Pickerington.
My Grandma has been dying for me to serve there since my last name
used to be Pickering. Haha. I got to be companions with Sister Nelson.
I love her lots!! I served with her for about a week when I was in
Fairborn. She is so funny and really sweet. And it was her very last
exchange before she goes home! She leaves beginning of April!

We went to the baptism of an investigator named Keith on Saturday.
Sister Manns had been teaching him for a while in her last area, and
he asked her to speak at his baptism. It was a wonderful experience! I
love being present at Baptisms. The spirit is so strong and it's such
a joyful experience.

We went out to dinner with the Lysles. Sister Lysle is literally my
favorite person. She is so funny and has so much attitude:) she is so
hipster and cool. I want to be just like her when I grow up;) I'll
attach a pic. Anyway, they took us to a restaurant that had many
different varieties of seafood. I have never had octopus or muscles or
clams before, so I thought I'd try them all. Bad idea. I have never
felt so sick. Hahaha. Lesson learned. But at least I tried something
new!

The love of the Savior is so strong. Every person I meet I have so
much love for! And I don't even know them. I invite you all to open
your eyes this week, and everyone you meet, talk to, or simply just
look at...think to yourself that they are a daughter or son of God.
And I guarantee your Christlike love will increase and your love for
your fellow man will increase drastically:) ❤️

Put your hands in the air if you're excited for General Conference!!!!

Love,

Sister McCormick 💖

Alma 29:9

Hope all is well! Xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment