Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Wendy's!

Last Sunday was Fast and Testimony meeting. I bore my testimony, and I
started with my Wendy's story. I told the congregation how Wendy's was
my FAVORITE restaurant and that I was meant to serve in Ohio because
the Wendy's headquarters was located here.

Everyone laughed and thought it was a good joke. However, I may or may
not wish I had not told the congregation that. The last five nights
members have brought us Wendy's for dinner! Haha I love it, but I mean
too much of a good thing can become bad! Sister Clark jokes that she
should go up next Fast Sunday and bare her testimony about Jimmy
Johns.

This week went by really fast. I miss being able to relax when I want,
but it is not about what I want. It is about what God wants. I am on
the Lords time.

I really appreciate everyone's support and Love. I would not be able
to do this if it wasn't for my family and the love they have for me
and missionary work.

I am blessed to be surrounded by people who are willing to serve and
support the missionaries and our work by doing whatever it takes. I
love Ohio and I know that I was called of God to come here and share
the Gospel. This is the hardest but most rewarding thing that I have
ever done. There are tough times ahead but I am excited for those
times. It's the hard things that shape us into who God wants us to be.
Our devine potential.

We had Stake Conference yesterday, The main thing I took away from
it was my true self worth. Don't attach your worth on anything or
anyone. (Which I have done in the past, and it only brings sadness.)
you must attach your self worth in God and your divine nature. Don't
be prideful, be humble and realize what you need to do to accomplish
this task. Be self aware and take the steps to become that much closer
to your Father in Heaven. Find Joy in repentance, trials and service.

If there is any confusion, read the Book of Mormon. I know " Reading
the Book of Mormon" sounds so simple, but don't dismiss it because of
the simpleness of the way. Read and apply the teaching of the BOM to
your daily life and the fog will be lifted.

Love you all!

SOUND FORTH the trumpet!

Peace and Blessings!

Sister Keilara McCormick




No comments:

Post a Comment